- Support for date ranges in the form "March 12-15"
- Added an additional percentage function: "what percentage change is 10 to 15" (= 50%)
- Added a "divided by" function: "20 divided by 5" (= 4)
- Support for the use of "oz" as a synonym for "fluid oz" (rather than only mass) and for "pounds" as a unit of either mass or currency
- The XPF currency is now pegged to 119.332 EUR (thanks Ali!)
- Important improvements to the evaluator related to implicit multiplication between consecutive functions, the order of operations for consecutive exponents, and an issue that could cause an incorrect interpretation of a negative number